Welcome to INFO Point Jewish Vienna!
Judaism is as much a part of Vienna as milk is of a latte! Learn about the many different aspects of Jewish life in Vienna, its culture, history and present form, on one of our tours.
Take a tour with our expert guides and active members of our community!
Guided tour of the City Temple
Explore the City Temple and learn at first hand about Judaism with all its rituals and traditions in this historic place.
Tours are taking place from Monday to Friday at 10am
For all other enquiries, information and reservations,
please contact the Info Point Jewish Vienna under:
Information regarding COVID
Welcome to the Jewish community in Vienna!
Your health is our top priority!
We have taken the necessary precautions to make your visit to our community as safe as possible.
Please follow these rules in preparation for your visit:
NECESSARY (COVID STATUS) CERTIFICATES:
---> for guided tours:
- No proof is required for children up to the age of 6.
- For children up to the age of 15, a fully vaccinated/ or recovered certificate , alternatively, a PCR test (valid for 48 hours) can be submitted.
- Proof of a 2G status (a fully vaccinated/ or recovered certificate) is required for people aged 15 and over.
- Mandatory registrations. Your data will be treated in accordance with the GDPR.
- Please disinfect your hands - hand sanitizer is provided in the entrance area.
- Avoid group-like gatherings.
General security measures
Due to security reasons a mandatory security check before entering the Synagogue will is required. Please bring yourt personal ID-Card or passport. All guests must pass through the metal detector at the entrance and remove any metallic items. Please inform the security control staff, if you are wearing a cardiac pacemaker. In that case, you will be required to undergo a manual check. Please schedule some time before the visit for the security check.